[openbeos] Re: GUI Submission

  • From: "Gabe" <gabe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 07:13:56 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lloyd Lee" <mlk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday 03 March 2002 06.10
Subject: [openbeos] Re: GUI Submission

>snip<
I think we are going to have lots of problems choosing a new theme for BeOS.

That's why the best thing is probably going to be to have people decide on a
default theme, (theme being the graphical feel, as well as behaviour of
window borders, deskbar, etc.) and then allow the user to customize from
there.

Some people like resizing from any border, some people like border snap ...
just put it in a preferences app, and decide on the stock setup for when it
rolls off the line and onto your hard disk.