[openbeos] Re: GUI Submission

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 11:23:51 CET (+0100)

> Have fun pulling my work apart.  Look at the widgets, the windows,
> the
> Deskbar .. that's what the screenshot is all about.  Deskbar Plugins
> and the
> like were just for fun.

Thanks for your work!
However, I don't like it that much - there are nice ideas, but the
overall look seems to be a bit too cluttered to me, the different
widgets don't fit too well together, they don't look as they'd be of a
piece.

I personally like the design from Stuart McCoy much more for that
reason, even if yours look a bit more like the original.

Adios...
   Axel.