[haiku] GSOC Hardware and old PCs for student developers.

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:49:56 +0000

Given that some of the people participating in GSOC are students " some are not" the old adage Starving artist maybe be applied to some of them.

would it be possible once the developers have had a chance to review the applicants for the community to do a quick hardware drive for those who do not have haiku compatible hardware or lack proper target devices for development ?

 I have some items I would be willing to donate if need be.

  Sean