[openbeos] Re: Fw: PalmSource Conference

  • From: Sikosis <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:22:34

I'd love to go if it included a free plane ticket. I'm in Australia.

They are suppose to be unveil the new PalmOS 5 which has bits of the Be Inc
crew in it !

I'm interested on both levels as a Handspring (PalmOS 3.52) user and as a
Be lover.

Yeah if someone could go and maybe take a few snaps and a write up, that
would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sikosis