[openbeos] Fw: PalmSource Conference

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:46:40 -0500

I suppose many of you got this as well...

We should have someone actually go, and see if they can't hit up Steve
Sakoman (if he's there) for any info they can get out of him (IRT Palm
caring, etc).  :P

Deej

------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

Dear Colleague,

As a member of the Be community, we would like to offer you a
complimentary
pass to PalmSource, the premier developer conference for mobile
computing.

PalmSource will be held February 5-8 at the San Jose Convention Center,
San
Jose, CA.  In addition to the Developer Conference where we will be
discussing Palm OS for ARM-compliant processors, we will also be
highlighting innovators in the industry from IDEO, RSA Security, and
IBM, to
name a few. New innovative devices from Palm OS licensees such as
Handspring, Sony, the Palm Solutions Group and Samsung will be
demonstrated.

At the PalmSource Store, you'll be able to purchase devices and
peripherals
at discounted rates, while supplies last. The PalmSource Expo (Feb. 6
and 7)
will feature the most innovative software and hardware on display under
one
roof.

*** To receive this pass, your registration MUST be completed by
Thursday,
January 31. ***

Please use the following URL to register for
PalmSource: <https://palmsource.confreg.com/ConferenceComp>

(PLEASE NOTE: This URL is case sensitive, so be sure to type an Upper
Case
'C' in Conference and 'C' in Comp in the URL or you will not be
directed to
the correct registration form.)

Please follow these steps to register:

   1. Complete the form with your business information. Be sure to use
your
email address so you will receive the email confirmation and other final
conference details.

   2. Please make your choice of day(s) of participation

   3. Please use 'Gabriel Acosta-Lopez' in the field that asks for a
Palm
Contact Name

   4. Please use 'BeList@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' in the field that asks for a
Palm
Contact email

You will receive a 'Thank you' screen which will give you your five-
digit
PalmSource registration ID after you successfully complete the
registration.
You will also receive an email confirmation with more details about your
registration and PalmSource.

If you have any questions about PalmSource, please see
www.palmsource.com
for details about agenda, schedules, speakers, exhibitors, and more.

I look forward to seeing you at PalmSource!
With thanks,

Gabriel Acosta-Lopez
Director, Development Services

--
Donovan Schulteis
deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."'