[openbeos] Re: Driver wrappers for openbeos ?

  • From: "Jonathan Tarbox" <jtarbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:04:03 -0600

I've done work with this wrapper in the past, I'll try to get it to compile
properly with that linux driver (I have redhat 7.2 pro on another drive and
use the source of that driver from there.)  Only thing is that I don't have
access to the hardware, best I can do is compile it and send it to you for
testing..  Gimme a week or so for a alpha test..

-jtarbox