[openbeos] Re: Bug-reporting on Mail Daemon Replacement

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:18:58 -0500

The issue with this becomes that we would have to, I think, do our our hosting
for this. We use what sourceforge provides. It would be some level of effort
required to move our web site, CVS (which SF doesn't make an easy transition
for), bug tracking, etc.
While I am not opposed to this, conceptually, I don't have the bandwidth and we
(OBOS) don't currently have a financial status. :-) I will very seriously
consider it,
though. Esp if, after R1, distributors start to send us fat checks in gratitude.