[openbeos] BeOS Programming Tutorials

  • From: "Travis Beaty" <travis_beaty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:44:30 -0700

Hello All!

I'm a really BeOS programmer, and I'm wondering if there are any good
tutorials out there for working with BeOS' API.  I've gotten BeOS5
(Personal Edition) installed, and installed a copy of the development
tools.  Reading the online copy of the BeBook, I've managed to create
a normal window, and I think I've gotten that down pat.  My problem
is that I've found no documentation on how to respond to events.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a good tutorial, I'd
really appreciate it.

Thanks!