[openbeos] BeOS Critiques

  • From: "Helmar Rudolph" <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:59:06 +0200

Greetz!

If you have a minute or ten, please download
http://www.beunited.org/content/BeOS-Critiques.txt
fill in the details and rush it back to Technix, who is
leading this initiative yours truly came up with. It's all
about the BeOS R5 "standard apps" and the "Preferences
elements", and what users/devs would like to see
changed/improved there.

Technix will compile the info and make it available to
interested parties, because there's a lot that should be
changed in R1 (which I personally would call R5+) both UI
and feature-wise.

Thanks for your support,

Helmar

P.S. WRT encryption: if we succeed to add encryption in a
pervasive and really dead-easy way, we'd give the BeOS a
competitive edge over any other OS out there, especially if
we then market it properly - which is what BeUnited is all
about. :-)

--
Sonork S.R.L. |  Professional Instant Messaging Software
Fast, secure, stable, powerful, easy to use, and frugal!