[openbeos] Re: A new BeOS API?

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:47:05 -0600 (CST)

> I can not get the link to work as it seems to have another stupid
> microsoft extension in the middle of the URL.  Could you please
> repost the URL in ASCII=3F

hehe, it's not a Microsoft extension. It's standard MIME, but this list
server completely blows (*please* change it), and screws up messages.
Anyway, the URL is http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze236yf/
glass=5Felevator.zip If you see an =3D5F between glass and elevator, just
change it to an underscore and everything will be fixed.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to
choose from.
                -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum