[haiku-web] Re: small update on website upgrade

  • From: koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:13:14 -0700

Howdy,

> Over the weekend, I caught up with Daniel (Master199).  Here's a quick
> update on the website progress.

Thanks for the update! It would be nice to hear from Daniel directly. ;)

> Most of this involves figuring out what the currently used 3rd party
> modules are (and there seems to be many of them), finding out how
> they're being used...

FWIW, asking on this list would save Daniel a lot of time. Tell him not to
be shy. ;)

> Creating a new drupal theme also needs to be done, as the current
> shijin is not compatible with Drupal 6.  One possibility is using the
> theme at http://guide.haikuzone.net/ , as it is a Drupal 6 theme.
> (Quite a pleasing one at that).  I'm not certain if it'll be used as a

The user guide theme is pretty solid and well supported, so if you guys
like the looks of it, it would be a good candidate to use.

> One of the experimental installations have been upgraded to Drupal 6.
> I'm not sure if it's http://experimental.web.haiku-os.org/ or
> http://experimental2.web.haiku-os.org/

The former installation is Drupal 5, so it must be the latter (I cannot
login, though, so I am not certain).

Cheers,

Jorge