[haiku-web] Marking pages obsolete

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:26:26 +0000

More documentation progress updates and some questions...

I've started tagging a few pages as obsolete.  Below are the URLs,
text added, and settings used.

What should be done for forum posts that contain obsolete or
inaccurate information?
Should a blurb be added at the top that points to the URL with the
correct answer?

Pages Marked Obsolete:
        http://www.haiku-os.org/node/158
        http://www.haiku-os.org/node/163
        http://www.haiku-os.org/node/1781

=======Pre-pended to obsolete pages=======
<h3>Document Obsolete</h3>
2009-June: This document is now obsolete. We are in the process of
consolidating and re-organizing the website documentation. For now
please refer to <a
href="http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/haiku/haiku/trunk/docs/userguide/en/installation/";>one
of these guides</a>. Alternatively, you can view the <a
href="/node/2500">in-progress website documentation</a>.
</strong></p>

The tags have been deleted and set to : obsolete

log message: Added "Document Obsolete" message.

[x] create new revision
[x] send subscription notification