[haiku-inc] Re: Gallium Bounty

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 21:06:57 +0200

Am 05/05/2015 um 14:25 schrieb Karl vom Dorff:

Since I haven't heard anything regarding the Gallium bounty donation in
over two business weeks (which I consider ample time for a properly
functioning corporation), I assumed Haiku Inc. was not interested in the
funds.

Huh? I missed that there actually was anything to discuss. We have several publicly known ways to donate money to the Inc.

A total of $902.17 USD was refunded to the individual donors with the
following note attached, (and to which the individuals can decide what
to do with their money):

That's entirely your call, anyway.

Bye,
Axel.