[haiku-i18n] Re: In preparation of the user guide export

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:29:21 +0000

>> I do not have an account. How do I create one?
>
> Your Swedish Language Manager can create an account for you.
The problem is, I'm the Language Manager... ;-)
Can we ask someone else to create an account? Victor and Jonas are
also Swedish Language Managers (but more or less inactive).

>> As you probably know, I have not started to translate the User Guide
>> but am waiting for the updated Welcome Documentation so I can
>> translate it.
>
> The Welcome documents are part of the translation site.
I didn't know that. That's why I asked how to deliver the translation
(in the Development mailinglist) earlier this week. Just to clarify, I
will translate the Welcome Documentation for r1a3 as soon as I get
access.

I must mention that I love deadlines. It makes everybody work hard and
focus on a common goal. More deadlines in the future!

Patrik