[haiku-i18n] Re: In preparation of the user guide export

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 09:59:49 +0000

> Later today I plan to export the user guide (and all HTA keys for that
> matter) to be included in the alpha3 test image.
> Is there any translation team that does *not* want to publish what they
> have got at this time?
Swedish is 100% translated. Hopefully it is without errors after the
fine-tunings the last 3-4 days.
> Pages that are not 100% translated show the remaining blocks in English
> and an info box at the top explaining this. The last document at
> http://i18n.haiku-os.org/userguide/documents.php
> "~Links translations" should be translated to show this box and other
> navigational items localized.
I do not have an account. How do I create one?

In both the User Guide and the Welcome Documentation, the Swedish
navigation sais "Svensk", which is wrong. "Svensk" means "I am
Swedish". "Svenska" means "I speak Swedish". Can you change "Svensk"
to "Svenska"?

As you probably know, I have not started to translate the User Guide
but am waiting for the updated Welcome Documentation so I can
translate it.

Keep up the good work!

Patrik