[haiku-doc] Re: User guide translations in alpha2

  • From: Loïc <lagiraudiere@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:50:08 +0200

"Humdinger" wrote :
Last checkout into SVN so Ingo can add the latest impovements is on May
yes, and I noticed that header/footer are not translated any more.

7th. Until then every contributer should have a look what's still
missing. Even formerly 100% finished translations became "fuzzy" in
some areas; I also added a WebPositive "stub" page that would need your
attention.
IMHO : translations don't have to be 100% finished to be included, but if a page is
not 100% finished the english version should be used.
however, we could set a minimum limit of ~80% of completed pages, for a language to be included.

Regards,