[haiku-doc] Re: End user documentation

  • From: Scott Kemp <eightbitz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 06:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

I like "expander".  FYI - I'm still working on the document - and learning.  I
never realized the potential of the BFS, as far as the query power.  I work in
a lab and catalog my testing results.  I could easily use the BFS and store my
repetitious results as attributes, and eliminate the windows bloat.  But for
now this document takes priority.  I think a wiki would be a good idea, could
it be hosted on haiku-os.org?