[haiku-doc] Doxygen, Filesystem API & other

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:58:03 +0200

Hi guys,

I recently updated the Doxygen executable on Bebits, and I just
updated the Doxyfile. Please make sure you are running Doxygen 1.5.2.

I'm currently in the process of finishing the filesystem API
documentation. I will ask Ingo Weinhold to perform the technical
proofreading.

I still haven't received any word from Michael Lotz on the USB
documentation. I'll wait a bit more before sending him another email.

Later guys,

Niels