[haiku-doc] About translations of User Guide/Welcome package and submitting content

  • From: Miguel Zuniga <mzuniga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 06:36:14 +0300

For any changes to the documentation, Niels Reedijk is the one you should ask
for, since he is the major contributor (if not the only one...) from the doc
team, and if you are looking for a team leader, the one with SVN access and the
one with all the hard work, he is the one.

As far as i can remember, the main focus was (and i think it still is) to have
the complete documentation in the English language. Every effort is right now
focused on that, but please ask Niels for more precise notes about it. Both
suggestions seem pretty good, but i do not have any voice in that subject.
Niels does.

From the very moment Niels says (now that i have my life back) it is time for
the localizations to begin, count me in, at least for Spanish and Italian.

Seasons greetings.

Miguel