[haiku-development] Re: test on PPC

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:57:05

Hi

> I tested with it and I joint to you a screenshot for information

As a general note, please avoid sending large attachments like that to
mailing lists. You're reaching many people by such a message, of whom
may not all have the fastest internet connection or large mailboxes.
It'd be nicer to upload such pictures to one of those image sharing
platforms and send a link instead. For patches and smaller scale stuff
attachments are mostly OK. Always keep in mind though that attachments
won't be available from list archives. So if the attchement is an
important part of your message and you want it to be available for the
greater public you may want to host it somewhere and send a link, or
make it inline in the case of text.

Regards
Michael