[haiku-development] Re: test on PPC

  • From: raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:50:16 +0200

hi alexander,

2009/8/26 Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> >> but I got this result unfortunately ( see the picture attached )
> > We access those drives paths through OpenFirmware so we should not be
> > locking up so early on.  What kind of partition layout do you have on
> your
> > first disk?  Is it MBR or GPT?
>
> I have compiled a version of the boot loader which is very chatty during
> the code that is failing for you, you can find it at:
> http://unixzen.com/haiku-ppc/pub/haiku_ppc-r32712-boot-debug.iso

thank you for your debug version
I tested with it and I joint to you a screenshot for information

My powerbook contain a hard disk from a PC because it dead when I recover
it.

At first test, I used a r32480.

thank you for your help.

You can contact me for further testing, if you want.

regards.

raynald.