[haiku-development] Re: stop lurking! Me that is...

  • From: "Jérôme Duval" <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:40:21 +0200

Hi Janne,

2007/9/28, Janne Johansson <icepic.dz@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Since I am one of the few that has "too much" cpu/machines/network I offered
> him a box on my network,
>  but the activity on it has been sparse (no offense, Jonas) so I thought I'd
> ask if anyone else has use for a compile-box
> or something haiku-related like an extra ftp/http mirror or so.
>
> It's a FreeBSD6.2 dual-xeon with 1G ram on a 100MBit-link with no BW
> restrictions, and I've built a complete
> gcc2.95 haiku setup and done vmware-images on it without problems.

I'm one of the Haiku developer. A good idea to use this resource could
be to set up a cross reference web server like opengrok :

http://opengrok.netbsd.org/source/

I don't have experience with setting up such a server but it seems
like putting up a Tomcat server with Java. Subversion and ctags could
already be installed.

What do you think ?

Bye,
Jérôme