[haiku-development] Re: runtime_loader: troubles relocating: 0x80001304 (image: matroska)

  • From: "David McPaul" <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 23:30:00 +1000

2008/6/4 Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> "David McPaul" <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I suspect it is all to do with VMWare and the default VESA video
>> driver.  I turned off overlay in MediaPlayer and it gets the same
>> error trying to create the BBitMap.  InitCheck returns no memory.
>
> The VESA driver in VMware might actually run in 24 bit instead of 32
> bit, so it could be very well something like that (ie. it uses
> B_RGB24).

I am pretty sure the screen mode is 32 bit, thats what is set in preferences.

The call to BMediaRoster::Connect times out for the second call
(B_RGB32), I think the message is not going where it should or
something is happening to it.

You should probably disregard my turning off overlay, I don't think I
managed that correctly.

But in NodeManager.cpp line 273 should read audio instead of video for
the error message.  So something good came out of me reading thru it
:-)

--
Cheers
David