[haiku-development] Re: runtime_loader: troubles relocating: 0x80001304 (image: matroska)

2008/6/4 Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>:

> On 2008-06-01 at 13:53:40 [+0200], David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone tell me why I get the above error in the log.
>
> That's a missing symbol, I'd say.
>
>> The matroska image certainly compiles ok.  Is there some additional
>> option I need to make it relocatable?
>
> It should be a proper shared object anyway. As of r25784 missing symbols
> are logged, too (well, the first encountered one at least). This should
> help to track the problem down.

Ok I think 25785 helped too, the add-on errors on link now, so I can
see the missing symbol.

Thank you.

Now I have an updated matroska reader but MediaPlayer seems broken
under VMWare.  Bad stippi Bad :-)

Lots of complaints about not able to allocate video ring buffer memory
then it locks up.

--
Cheers
David