[haiku-development] Re: media-add-on multi_audio

  • From: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:25:32 +0100

Hi Jérôme

2012/1/25 Jerome Leveque <leveque.jerome@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I don't know how but into the patch all spaces become tabs
> I hope this patch will respond to all your remarks

I applied the first patch, but preferred to avoid the IN_OUT case. It
should be OK, let me know.

For the second patch, the resampler seems problematic, calling a
conversion function for each sample.
A templatized version could do a better job in my opinion. Also at
least emuxki makes use of fChannelId which use was removed in the
patch.

Thanks for the patches and sorry for the delay.

Bye,
Jérôme