[haiku-development] Re: bringing libavcodec up to date

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:55:56 -0300

David McPaul wrote:
2008/8/26 Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:16 AM, David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is "Archive actions too long (max 20480)!" jams way of saying that
there are too many objects to link together.
If I'm remembering right, that error means you're using the jam that
doesn't have some of Haiku's fixes applied to it.

jam -v gives me

Jam 2.5-haiku-20060813 OS=BEOS ...

I would guess that this refers to the MAXLINE define in jam.h which is set to 40960 (double the value mentioned). If I am correctly interpreting it, you are exceeding the maximum line size for a single action so, y7es, you probably have too many files to link.

-Bruno