[haiku-development] Re: big problem

  • From: raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:53:16 +0100

hi jerome,

I downloaded various images on the current link in gcc2, gcc4 and gcc4
hybrid.

here: http://www.haiku-files.org/unsupported-builds/

The result is the same whatever the type.

but I've tested it on virtualbox to go faster.

Before post a bug tracker, I would like to test on real hardware.

see you later

raynald