[haiku-development] Re: Task list for alpha 1

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 22:32:44 +0200

Stephan Assmus schrieb:
>>> These have to be *built* on an alpha-1 installation. The alpha-1 has
>>> versioning information in BeBuild.h which is compiled into every
>>> binary. This could become useful in later releases.
>>>

>> OK, I'll rebuild them ASAP and drop the note in this list. Is only gcc2
>> builds required for A1?
>>

> Cool, thanks a bunch! GCC2 is enough. The Alpha-1 will be a GCC2 based
> hybrid, which means you can switch from the default GCC2 to GCC4 compiler
> and a set of GCC4 system libs is included. But all the packages are GCC2.
> Basically, it is to support people who need GCC4 to compile some stuff.

Packages recompiled under Alpha-1 are available here:
http://siarzhuk.dyndns.org/KeymapSwitcher-1.2.4-r1a1-x86-gcc2-2009-09-06.zip
http://siarzhuk.dyndns.org/vim-7.2-r1a1-x86-gcc2-2009-09-06.zip

It will be very kind of someone with write access to haiku-files.org to
upload them to more appropriate place. ;-) Thank you!

Jorge G. Mare schrieb:
>>> I was wondering: has this bug been fixed?
>>>
>>> http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/4218
>>>

>> Both 4218 and http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/4275 were fixed in version
>> 1.2.4.
>>

> Cool! Thanks!
>
> I added a note to both tickets, but could anyone please close them?

It goes without saying that I should take care of those bugs. Just after
package will take their place. ;-)

Kind Regards,
  S.Zharski