[haiku-development] Summer scholarship at the University of Auckland

  • From: Christof Lutteroth <lutteroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:25:24 +1200

Hi All!

This year the University of Auckland is offering summer scholarships again. As you may know, last time Alex Wilson got one of those scholarships and worked on a Haiku-related project with us. Note that summer in New Zealand is winter in Europe and USA, so this may be an opportunity to escape the cold.

Here a short summary:
The Faculty of Science at The University of Auckland is offering Summer Scholarships in 2012/2013. Students in the final two years of their undergraduate programme will have the opportunity to undertake eight weeks of research on projects directed by academic staff in Auckland, New Zealand from December 2012 - February 2013. Enquiries and applications should be made by Friday 28 September 2012.

More info here:
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~lutteroth/misc/UoA%20_SummerScholarships2012_2013.pdf

We'd be happy to offer a Haiku-related project again. So if you fulfill the criteria and are interested, please email me.

Cheers,
Christof