[haiku-development] Re: Summer of Code coding

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:41:24 +0200

Am 25.05.2008 um 18:17 schrieb Dustin Howett:

patches against head every time or patches against our last
changes to our changes...

If your patch gets committed that doesn't make a difference. :)
Otherwise, likely patches against HEAD (svn diff). But there's probably no one stopping you if you want to use some distributed versioning system to keep track of your local changes. Some time ago someone on the lists mentioned a Git repo (or download?) to speed up git-svn import but I don't remember exactly.

Andreas