[haiku-development] Re: RFC: find_directory() API extension

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 01:17:53 -0400

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I've thought a bit about what additional find_directory() like functionality
> we need and came up with a first draft for new API:

<snip>

> Please comment.

It seems pretty well-thought out to me, so no objections from me.
Then again, I'm not dealing with these details as much as many of the
others on a day-to-day basis, so it's possible someone will come up
with a way to refine your first draft somewhat.

That's probably the comments you actually want.  ;)

- joe