[haiku-development] Re: Pairs game

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 03:29:47 +0200

Hi Ralf

> i found in the last week (holiday) time to write a mini game for the
> haiku
> demo folder. I hope it is good enough.

While I would have expected the second click to actually show the image
under the clicked button for a quick time (like 0.5 or 1 sec maybe),
this looks like a really nice addition. It's simple, clean and has nice
graphics. I like it, and if you can correct those warnings about using
NULL instead of just 0, I'd be all for comitting it to the tree ;-)

Thanks and regards
Michael