[haiku-development] Re: Maintenance of vmsvn

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 19:05:18 +0100

Hello again,

On 2012-02-05 at 17:40:19 [+0100], Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I've started some maintenance work on vmsvn which will require several
> reboots. This mainly affects our git repository, but it should hopefully be
> back up within an hour.

OK, I think our repository-VM (which has now been renamed from 'vmsvn' to
'vmrepo') should be working ok again. As a preparation for external git
repository cloning, the VM's disk has been enlarged to 100GB.

As usual, please tell if you encounter anything unusual.

One hint: Because of the hostname change, logging in to the repository VM
via ssh may trigger a warning about a non-matching host-key in your local
known_hosts file. If that's the case, just remove the non-matching key from
the file (ssh will tell you the line that key lives in).
The above actually applies to git pull/push, too, so if you're having any
problems with those, please try to login via ssh first, in order to see if
that works!

cheers,
        Oliver