[haiku-development] Mail enchancements and query work.

  • From: JD Guzman <lostinthecode@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 12:39:53 +0000

I have already submitted a patch for ticket #2446 on trac.  I have come
across tickets #5140 & #5141 and, unless someone else is doing it, would
like the opportunity to tackle both of those.

Are there any objections?  I realize I am new to the project but I'm
eager to help where I can.  Until I get more familiar with the Haiku
code base I would like to focus on addressing issues of this sort.  Most
of my experience is in custom business applications, however, I have
also contributed on another project to their implementation of ext2.

At any rate unless there are any objections, I would love to help with
getting mail ready for R1.  If there is anything else that you the devs
think I should focus my attention on then please let me know.

Cheers,

JD