[haiku-development] Re: Intel D945GCLF2 (Atom) motherboard

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:47:50 -0600

> Are there any particular things that I should be turning off in safe mode
> that might take the process further along?
>
> Alan

I have same motherboard ( system ).

Haiku boots & works for me but I boot off a PATA drive instead.

In safe mode you have to use:

1) Disable DMA

2) FailSafe Video Mode ( Intel video driver makes it hang )

3) Select Video Mode (ie: 1024x768x32 )

If you still can't boot Haiku then it likely is USB issue.

Try both USB 1.1 & 2.0 usb drives to see if it makes a difference.

You also may want to capture your on-screen debug info to attach

to a ticket.

Regards,

Internet explorer 8 lets you browse the web faster.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?55582