[haiku-development] Re: Haiku on Coverity: Take Two

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:59:36 -0700

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Urias McCullough<umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The notification part is that I plan to setup my Coverity scan
> environment again, and run an entire "alpha" image build through it. I
> will get this published ASAP.

Just to circle back and provide a status on this:

I did run a recently scan on the Haiku code, and attempted to submit
the results. The auto-submission system failed again (this was an
issue last time I tried it as well).

I have sent a few emails to David @ Coverity seeking some assistance,
but it seems he is preoccupied at the moment.

> Now, I also need to ask for a list of developers with commit access
> who wish to have a Coverity login to view results. I will need a
> username, full name, and email address for each individual who would
> like access. If you already have an account for our results, you don't
> need to respond :)

I also did get a list of names that were sent to Coverity to be added
to the user list, but again - it seems things are on hold at the
moment. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't forget to do this :)

I'll let you know if/when things pick up again and everything is in place.

- Urias