[haiku-development] Re: Haiku going a peaceful "blip" on startup

  • From: Joao Pedro Coli Ferreira Dias <jp-coli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:26:26 +0300

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mllhje1kf6prty/Hi%20Foo.wav?dl=0

Here it is
What we (me and Pete Goodeve) consider the final version of the startup sound.
Huge thanks to him for finding so many things wrong with it and wrestling with
fluidsynth. :)
Stereo .WAVE, 44100Hz rate, 32-bit float sample format, converted from a fixed
version of Hi Foo.mid with the Unison Soundfont.

May you guys enjoy coding the event for the sounds ;)

Until Then
  GutsAndGlory!