[haiku-development] Re: FAT volume names.

  • From: Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 08:27:48 +1000

Bruno Albuquerque wrote:
FAT volume names are always stored in uppercase on disk. Whenever we read it, we convert it to lowercase for displaying in Tracker. i want to change it so it will diplay it with the first letter in uppercase and the following ones in lowercase so, instead of, for example, "test", a possible partition name being show would be "Test". At least for me it makes the name more consistent with other partition names I use which are always capitalized.

Any objections?

+1.

Robert