[haiku-development] Re: Busted!

  • From: Zaranthos <Zaranthos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:58:52 -0500

Fredrik Holmqvist wrote:
*rant*

First of all, this is a development mailing list. It's here FOR
DEVELOPERS to talk about developing code for Haiku. Starting off-topic
conversations only delays and ruins a good communication channel. I
bet there will be good knowledgeble people unsubscribing if this goes
on.

Please keep it on topic, and try to keep the amount of emails and what
you write reasonable.

Secondly, the start of this thread was a guy complaining of things not
working and still changing to much, and you try suggesting to release
it. Just because it works for one person doesn't mean it's done, you
even complain there is no install cd, which is because it is not done
yet. Some parts work great, some parts arn't even there yet.

Can we please see some more appropriate content here now?
*whine*

Fine. Someone with administrator access unsubscribe me from this list. I've tried to but my mail server trial message prevents it.