[haiku-development] Re: Dual license in a file.

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:59:15 +0200 CEST

Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The file DiskUsage.cpp (same exists in GrepApp.cpp) has
> a realy good solution (process_refs) on how to solve the
> ticket # 4336 and I would like to use this in Backgrounds.cpp
> (backgrounds), how would like license look like?

Ah, yes.. not copyright Haiku. Looks like MIT License.
(Though IANAL , and also an impatient reader.)

I personally find the code rather generic. You could
easily write it yourself.

The get_next_image_info() part is not strictly necessary
but it helps getting the exact same application from which
the add-on was loaded and not one from another location.

/Jonas.