[haiku-development] Re: Development of Free Pascal port to Haiku

  • From: "olivier.coursiere" <olivier.coursiere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 00:08:38 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for the delay but i am currently at FOSDEM, so not much time to answer
mails ;-).

Le 03/02/2012 11:55, Pierre Free Pascal a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> we recently released Free Pascal version 2.6.0
> http://www.freepascal.org/
>
> I took charge of doing the 2.6.0 i386-haiku release
> available at
> http://www.freepascal.org/down/i386/haiku.var
>
> I am trying to setup nightly test runs on a virtual machine
> on a ESXi server.
>
> I already have a running VM on a local Windows XP
> machine using VMWare player, you can see
>
> http://www.freepascal.org/testsuite/cgi-bin/testsuite.cgi?os=18&cpu=8&versio
> n=0&date=&submitter=&machine=&comment=&cond=
>
> I was wondering if I could get help on some Haiku specific
> issue that I encounter in the development...
> My problem is that I know only very little about Haiku itself
> (much more about Free Pascal compiler and GNU GDB debugger).
>
> Does anyone on that list regularly use Free Pascal for Haiku?
Well, i build Freepascal under Haiku on a regular basis (well, not every day
but at least one per month). And i fix or submit bugs for things that block me.
Due to my limited time, i have not yet investigate all remaining bugs in the
test suite. If you have started investigate some, i might help debug things. Or
at least, i could ask questions to the right person in the Haiku community.

Thanks for trying to setup a configuration to run the test suites on a regular
basis.

Olivier

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net