[haiku-development] Re: CIA down for a while...

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 20:03:56 -0400

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Done.
> But I doubt that the broken CIA notification was causing the mail delays,
> because at least today's mails to the sysadmin list were arriving late, too.

This seems to be an issue with freelists, every list I'm on with them
has been acting strange the past few days, be it mails arriving
several hours late, in random order (which got very confusing on the
bug list), and every other possible way mail delivery can go wrong
while still being delivered.

Regards,

Rene