[haiku-development] Re: Announcement: Downtime expected for dev.haiku-os.org on Friday November 11 at 14:00 GMT

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:07:16 +0100

Hello all,

A few minutes ago the migration of dev.haiku-os.org to our new server
was finished. The migration went smoothly.

Because the migration involved a DNS change, there is a chance that
you might not be able to access the page due to DNS caching. Please
restart your browser if you are unable to access dev.haiku-os.org. If
that does not work, the caching could be at the level of your
operating system (please google documentation on how to clear DNS
cache). In case it is at your ISP, you will have to wait for them to
refresh the cache. This should in any case not take longer than 24
hours.

There is one known regression: when a ticket is updated, the "From:"
line of the  email messages will no longer contain the username of the
one that changed the ticket. We are working on finding a graceful way
to restore this functionality.

If you encounter any problems, please open a ticket with the component
'Website-Trac' or send a bug report to haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We would like to thank everyone that helped us out.

Kind regards,

Niels Sascha Reedijk
On behalf of Haiku's system administrators