[haiku-development] Announcement: Downtime expected for dev.haiku-os.org on Friday November 11 at 14:00 GMT

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:01:52 +0100

Hello all,

This is an announcement from the Haiku sysadmins.

Coming Friday is yet another important day, as a very important piece
of the Haiku web infrastructure will be migrated to our private server
that we have been configuring and testing over the past few months.

This Friday, the 11th of November, from 14:00 GMT onwards,
dev.haiku-os.org will be migrated to the new server. It will not be
available for several hours. The Haiku development tracker is the only
affected service, others will not be affected.

A follow-up notice will be posted when the migration is completed and
the service is accessible again.

Thank you for your patience, or as they in Germany tend to post near
construction sites: 'Wir bauen für Sie!" (we are building for you)

Niels Sascha Reedijk,
On behalf of Haiku's system administrators