[haiku-development] Alpha 1 progress

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:40:49 -0800

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these 3 Alpha-related tickets might be
complete now?
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1444
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1689
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1739

Also can anyone confirm if this one is fixed now:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1362

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/AlphaStatus
Any status updates on these, anyone working on them at the moment?
#6: Recruit a Release Coordinator that investigates the needed steps
#8: Finish and Include Swap File Support - Done and enabled (bonefish)
#9: Fully Integrate I/O Scheduler
#12: ATA bus manager
#22: OSS - In process - owner: François
#24: BeBook In Process - owner: Urias (note: still waiting for an
updated version from Simon - Urias)
#29: Subversion Included, but may be refreshed - owner: Niels Reedijk
#31: Python - In process - owner: HaikuPorts

#50: Distribute as ISO that functions as LiveCD (Depends on
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/347)