[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Small Fixes and Enhancements

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 21:42:19 +0200

Hi Andrew,

On 2015-05-20 at 13:16:53 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have undertaken the "easy items" from the issues list and produced a
new release before starting a larger piece around 'grouping of
repositories'.

Oliver; when you get a moment, can you please deploy from tag
"haikudepotserver-1.0.39". Note that this will, as with the last
release, require a java 8 run-time in order to be able to function.

Done - it took a bit longer as I'm currently quite busy with work and
expected the upgrade from java 7 to java 8 to require some more time. When
I tried just now, it seems to have worked without any hickup. Please tell
if anything isn't as it should be.

cheers,
Oliver