[haiku-depot-web] Re: Haiku Depot Server Simple

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 23:37:36 +1200

Hi Richie;

Thank you for the feedback. I've fixed a few easy bugs you have seen straight away. For the remainder, it would be great to get github issues lodged thank you.

I am seeing an error on the pages for the individual packages, where the
summary and description are both displayed inside of a exposed function,
for example: "Optional.of(A summary or description)".

That is fixed and will appear in the next version.

Also on the package pages, can the Name, version etc section be shown or
will that cause problems? I can understand if the screenshot and rating
sections are missing, but not for the details section.

It would be relatively easy to implement; can you please lodge an issue for that.

Although I do
notice that the simple version does not display the size column on the
main page, which I guess might be connected to the the details section
not being shown, since details section reports the size of the package.

That is now implemented and will appear in the next version.

The on the front page of the simple website, the rating column is right
aligned, but on the full website the rating column is centre aligned.

That is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.

The bit in the header asking if the user wants to switch to the full
version of the website, might be better positioned in a footer, as the
information in the header gets quite jumbled on smaller screens.

You are right; that doesn't look too good. If you can lodge a github ticket for that, it would be useful to get that fixed.

I also noticed that the default architecture is not coming up in the "simple view" either so that has also been fixed in the next version.

Regards;

--
Andrew Lindesay