[haiku-depot-web] Haiku Depot Server Simple

  • From: Richie Nyhus-Smith <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 18:15:06 +1200

Hi all,

I am still analysing web appstores for other systems, but I thought I might
sent a message to this ML about HDS Simple for the time being.

I am seeing an error on the pages for the individual packages, where the
summary and description are both displayed inside of a exposed function,
for example: "Optional.of(A summary or description)".

Also on the package pages, can the Name, version etc section be shown or
will that cause problems? I can understand if the screenshot and rating
sections are missing, but not for the details section. Although I do
notice that the simple version does not display the size column on the main
page, which I guess might be connected to the the details section not being
shown, since details section reports the size of the package.

The on the front page of the simple website, the rating column is right
aligned, but on the full website the rating column is centre aligned.

The bit in the header asking if the user wants to switch to the full
version of the website, might be better positioned in a footer, as the
information in the header gets quite jumbled on smaller screens.

I'll report these as issues on github once they are verified as problems.

Regards,
Richard.