[openbeos-cdt] Re: Where is everyone

  • From: Kristof Polleunis aka BeAdingo <kristof_polleunis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

My temporary list:

Locos : Spanish for "crazy people".  After all we are
a bunch of crazy people who want to start on such a
huge project.  ;-)

Platypus : As I said earlier because 'OBOS'
incorporates ideas of different OSSES into a new
system

Muchos : Spanish for "Many".  Similar philosophy as
Platypus

BeeOS : If we use the Bee as metaphore for the social,
friendly hardworking people (that we are).

Dingo(e)s : Because my nick is BeAdingo ;-)

Tui: means your or yours in Latin.  'OBOS' is supposed
to be your system, from the people for the people!

http://taxes.yahoo.com/