[openbeos-cdt] Remove me

  • From: "Jess Tipton" <Shed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOS Creative Design team" <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:14:48 CST

I'm not of much patience lately has ISP problems due to the wiring &
singal in my new building have plauged me with down time. Before I ever
sent anything on this list is has been nothing but flames flooding my
incoming mail box. I don't for see any progress in this group. No one
even has a view on what we should be working on. Again I will say from
my point of view we should be working on packaging, name, slogans, UI
look, logos & all the other fun stuff but again the concentration is on
the logo. I don't see this as working without a final name. I don't
have the time nor care to listen to people flame Guy or any one else &
I don't feel like being flamed from some one who didn't take the time
to look over my work, or possibly has not tried certain things within
our current system to see that my designs do show many things we are
incapable of. In any case I would appreciate being removed from this
list & the team. I wish you the best & hope to see OBOS emerge strong,
fast, stable, & friendly.
- SHED
http://24.72.15.175/SWT/home.htm

Jess Tipton